- CC proficient holistic problem-solver with 15+ years experience.
- Campbell’s Soup, Verizon, Weichert, Variety Club, Yellowbook, PHH Corporation, AAA Mid-Atlantic, Miles & Generalis and Philly News
- Web Designer, Interactive Designer, Production Artist, Ad Designer, Art Director, Illustrator and Owner / Operator.
- Produced The Photoshop Workshop for Yellowbook Studio
- Created Campbell’s “Warholization” modern soup line illustrations
- Integrated HTML5 video into AAA MidAtlantic’s email marketing process and Led Responsive (Mobile First) Email Transition
- Designed the 2424 Studios logo for the architectural metalwork by Bill Curran
- Illustrations published in the book ‘Creative Minds‘ (Available at Amazon.com)
- From 2007 through 2011 I was Designer/Director and Principal for the Philadelphia-based boutique design company signatureONEgraphics. Based in the epicenter of the NoLibs / Fishtown gentrification zone, “sigONE” was a shop specializing in servicing start-ups, primarily in Real Estate development.